Terms and Conditions
- Internship stipend will not be paid if bank account details are not provided by the intern before 15th of the months.
- Intern will not have the right to claim any stipend amount if he/She leave the internship before 25th of the month.
Terms and condition on agreement
- On the start of internship, the intern will submit all the necessary documents and internship joining letter from ICT Company/department.
- The selection of Internee is the sole discretion of ICT Company/Department; there is a probability that internee may or may not be selected by a company for internship. PSEB will only act as a facilitator and refer individuals in response to the ICT company request.
- ICT Company will provide necessary infrastructure, ICT related work to the intern and will not use his/her services for any other purpose other than ICT related activities.
- ICT Company will use the services of the Intern for a period of four months at PSEB's expense.
- The intern shall be eligible for the payment of stipend only if Intern has served the company by 25th of the month.
- Intern will provide his/her monthly progress report duly endorsed by his/her supervisor to PSEB & the ICT R&D Fund Co.
- ICT Company will provide an Internship completion certificate on the successful completion of four month Internship by the Intern.
- Stipend will be paid to each intern by the hiring company on monthly basis. However, PSEB will release the stipend amount to hiring companies on bimonthly basis.